The Out-Cyber Risk assessment tool can be used by companies of all sizes and industries.
Cyber Insurance Risk Assessment Benefits/Highlights:
- Dynamic Cyber Insurance Application. Where others have failed to bridge the connection between cyber risk and underwriting a company’s cyber insurance policy, our unique and rare approach seamlessly connects the two together at the time a company chooses to purchase or renew a cyber insurance policy.
- Lower Cyber Insurance premium. Based upon your company’s cyber risk assessment results, this data may help your company obtain a favorable cyber insurance premium. In the event, the assessment results show security weaknesses, your company will be able to address its specific gaps and identified risks and take remediation steps before submitting a cyber insurance application.
- Easy to use, and secure. Our tool utilizes strong passwords, and encryption, all on a secure infrastructure.
- User-friendly. Self-paced comprehensive cyber risk tool that is accessible from any wifi-enabled device and does not need to be completed in one sitting.
- Low time investment. Average time investment: 4 hours
- Cost-effective. Low-flat-cost effective vs. the industry’s average cyber security risk assessment $10k (or much higher) cost.
- Flexible. The risk portal allows clients to create multiple logins, as needed, to enable various individuals in the company—and even third-party vendors—to complete the respective sections.
- Choice. Two cyber risk assessment levels to choose from.
- Expert help. Once an assessment is complete, a Cyber Risk analyst reviews the submission and generates the risk scorecard and summary report.
- Seamless integrated cyber insurance application. Once your cyber risk assessment, risk scores and summary report are complete, this is integrated into your company’s cyber insurance application. Thereafter, our partner-company, Cyber Data Risk Managers then takes over the process and submits your cyber insurance application to cyber insurance carrier underwriters to obtain your company’s cyber insurance quotes and then helps your company purchase or renew a cyber insurance policy.
- Third-party Vendor Cyber Risk. The Out-Cyber Risk assessment tool offers companies the ability to create multiple logins, as needed, for third-party vendors to complete a cyber risk assessment.
For help with your company’s cyber risk assessment, please complete the form below.